Note : Kindly read my vision (at the end of this description) if you don't have time to read my cause fully and before you skip this fundraiser.
"You are What you Eat".
"ALL NATURAL" NEED NOT BE CALLED "ORGANIC!"
"ALL NATURAL" IS "NORMAL!"
Hi happy hearts! 💕
I am a 25 years old girl from a lower middle class family. I belong to the Southern part of India called "Tamilnadu" which is known for its heritage and rich culture. Here, the word "Organic" is gaining more momentum what we used to called simply "FOOD" in the good olden days. I think this condition is applicable to all parts of the world. But the saddest part is that we still get adulterated and chemical incorporated food in the name of "Organic Foods". Though it doesn't harm our well-being to a greater extent, it has ZERO benefits for our health.
Majority of people all over the world have forgotten our rich healthy food culture and jumped into the trash and now searching for the "ORGANICS".
My mission is to bring back our cultural practices mainly in food as it being an inevitable need.
As a part of the mission, I am taking steps to bring back the traditional livestock farming practices - poultry farming, Cattle rearing and dairy development which requires quite a high amount of money compared to the today's "Quick and Fast Methods". There are people who does organic farming and cattle rearing in a truly honest and traditional way. But their products can't reach a larger community.
It requires acres of land as the main investment. I'm here to raise funds for this good intention to come true and I believe that this could bring a notable positive impact on the society. All we can gift our next generation is fresh air to breathe and natural foods to eat for a healthy living. Money, career, etc. comes after that. With a body full of pain, diseases and discomfort, one can lose all the motivation and do nothing except for spending sums of money to the hospitals.
Just take a moment to think from where all these diseases with new new names are emerging from.
With a kind heart, give me your hands to support me bring this change into my society, thereby to the entire world.
⏳ MY SHORT TERM GOALS :
- Acquiring fertile agricultural land, setting it up and fencing.
- Creating a Poultry Farm - Country chicken breeding under natural environment.
- Cattle rearing (Country breed) - feeding them with naturally grown food under healthy environment.
- Preparing the land for vegetables and herbs cultivation by following traditional practices, which eventually leads to my long term goals as follows:
⏳ MY LONG TERM GOALS :
- Vegetables, fruits and herbs cultivation using naturally vermicomposted manure, fertilizers (Absolute NO to Chemical fertilizers and Pesticides).
- Producing plant and herb derived natural skin and hair care products from my own farm.
- Dairy development.
- Starting up a Cold Press Oil project ensuring its utmost quality and purity from the sources produced in my own farm.
- Ensuring the society get its food with each and every nutrients at its purest form at an AFFORDABLE PRICE TO ALL CATEGORIES OF PEOPLE.
- Make these products reach and create a impact on the food habits to a larger community thereby improving their overall health and living.
- Multiply the money earned by expanding the business to accomplish my vision.
⌛MY VISION :
- To make QUALITY FOODS AFFORDABLE ; ORGANIC FOODS NEED NOT BE "COSTLY".
- To Earn each penny doing good to the people and environment and spend each and every penny earned, to the helpless / homeless people get their dream lives.
- To Eradicate Child Poverty. Adopt Children from places all over the world from multiethnical backgrounds and bring colours to theirs lives in darkness and bring smile on their crying faces.
- To adopt and fulfil the dreams of Atleast 100 Children under my roof, in my lifetime.
This is not possible without this world's help. Help me make this World a better place to live!
I'm so so so grateful for a lifetime to all of you kind hearts for your trust and help!
This money will definitely help build a strong foundation for my dreams.
Wishing you all the health and happiness!