Thanks for taking a look at the page. My brother Ciaran , his girlfriend Pamela and their three young children were in their flat when their tumble dryer exploded and caused life changing damage to their home. Thanks fully nobody was injured but the majority of their possessions were either ruined by fire, smoke damage or water from when the fire brigade got there.
If you could spare a couple of euros to try and get them back on their feet as soon as possible, it would be very much appreciated not only by me but everyone else in our family!
Please feel free to share this page to try and get it out to as many people as possible.