India Needs Oxygen - No more breathless
India urgently needs oxygen concentrators to save thousands of lives.
The current wave of the pandemic has left our country gasping. Our hospitals are operating under dire situations and patients are struggling to get hold of required oxygen.
Under “India Needs Oxygen” endeavor, we are providing hospitals and patients with oxygen and related supplies for free.
India is burning under its catastrophic second covid wave. We are seeing 450K+ daily cases; there is a massive oxygen shortage; hospitals are choked, and we are all losing people we know, every single day. There is mind-numbing loss all around. We need resources to procure oxygen concentrators and ventilators, set up oxygen plants, and support low-income families who’re going without food. Every sum counts. An oxygen concentrator costs $700 and can save 5-7 lives every month. $70 can feed a low-income family for 2 weeks.
How will your donations be used?
- Feeding India will purchase and distribute oxygen concentrators to hospitals and patients, with Indian logistics partner.
- Charity by Press24 News is a 100% not for corporate organization, every rupee you donate will go towards supporting the hospitals and patients in need
- Last year, in their Feed the Daily Wager endeavor, they distributed 78 million meals for free to the poor who had lost access to their livelihoods and saved them from the adversities arising out of hunger. Read our transparency report audited by Grant Thornton.
Plan for Oxygen Cylinder Distribution
Demand pool prioritization
- Central government
- State governments
- District and block level administrations
- Direct to government hospitals and Primary Health Centers
Non-profits and private channels
- Private: Large and Small hospitals, Nursing homes, Clinics, etc.
- Non-profit partners
- Other entities: Home Isolation Management Players, Corporates, etc.
- Data driven, impactful, transparent, and super-fast
Asset leasing, management, and rotation
- Some of these assets will be donated, while others will be leased
- For the leased assets - We will identify organizations who can help us with asset management, rotation, recovery and eventual donation.
Logistics and delivery
- Ensure delivery and deployment of oxygen concentrators from Indian ports to end recipients
- Acknowledgement of receipt from grantees
- Periodic check-ins on utilization