Dear Family & Friends,
I need your help to raise P250k for my surgery on the 15th of August. "Nakakahiya man", I was convinced this is the only way I could help myself get better.
A little bit of a background:
- I was diagnosed with Type 2 DM in 1998. Fast forward, due to an irregular lifestyle, residency training, stress of admin positions, this has now progressed into DM Nephropathy IHD Dysfunctional Uterine Bleeding Anemia.
- I need a total abdominal hysterectomy bilateral salphingo oophorectomy due to a bleeding subserous myoma. In simple terms, I need a hysterectomy to remove my myoma and address the bleeding.
- In the past, I tried to avoid the surgery. I have been monitored since 2014. I have had blood transfusion in Oct 2014, May 2017 and June 2019.
- I cannot avoid the surgery anymore. I am now 9 points short of dialysis and with perimenopausal bleeding. I have renal edema and difficulty of breathing. If I use diuretics I'll bleed more. My ObGyne says, I urgently need the surgery. Blood transfusion may not work the next time.
- I am a medical doctor, but I cannot practice. I have been out of a job for 5 years. Attempts to find a new job fails when they see how pale I am.
The campaign photo you see at the start of the page is me on a normal and good day.
This is a part of me when I need additional blood.
I have a 79 year old mom. I need to take care of her. Please help me raise the funds for my surgery. Your prayers, donations and support to share this on your social media is much appreciated.In the Philippines, you may deposit your donations to:
- Bank name: Metrobank
- Branch name: Julia Vargas
- Savings Account: 035-3-035-85175-6
- Account name: Mercedes Anselma G Gonzalez
If you are outside the Philippines, you may click this link https://www.paypal.me/mercedesanselma and send your donations directly to my PayPal account. Mappet's PayPal account is currently restricted. She is working with GoGetFunding and PayPal to sort this out.
Thank you very much for your generosity. May you continue to be blessed with health, happiness and prosperity.