- This project aims to raise funds to be used to build a fitness centre and purchase welding machines and grinding machines which will be used in recycling metals into gym equipments.
- The gym will be using locally made gymn equipments like dumb bells,bar bells,weight racks and gymn benches all from scrap metals.
- For now I have managed to acquire almost an acre of land and the water connection to the site of the project.
- Malawi is a landlocked nation in southern Africa with very few fitness centres and gyms all in cities mainly due to high costs of importing standard gym equipments.
- The gym will be free for donors or to anyone referred by a donor should they happen to lodge in our district
When this fitness centre is established it will be the first of it's kind in Malawi and the first fitness centre in tourism district of Rumphi which boasts to home of the beautiful Nyika national Park popularly called paradise on Earth,Lake Malawi and the Khondowe plateau which has David Livingston memorial home.
The funds will help the high population of enthusiastic youths and adults with who have no proper opportunity of fitness training.
Once finished will be membership fee paid to access the gymn and will be making more gymn equipments for re-sell as a sustainability strategy.