This campaign is for my bestfriend, Shalom Agtagma:
In the morning of February 6, 2016, my uncle's family of four, lost their home and all their belongings in a fire caused by an LPG tank. They also sustained burn injuries and are now being treated for it. My cousins, ages 12 and 18, lost all their school things and were left with only the clothes they were wearing when the accident happened.
It's a house built from adult dreams and filled with childhood memories; now it's gone to ashes. We are picking up the pieces and gathering courage to start again.
We are currently raising funds to pay for immediate needs and to find an apartment my family could rent while we try to rebuild our lives.
Your help will be of great value in the lives of my family. We may not be able to reward you with anything but know that we will forever be thankful.
The location of our house is at Greenvale 2, Marcelo Green Village, Parañaque City.