RAFFLE IS CLOSED NOW BUT IT’S STILL POSSIBLE TO DONATE
|6||Eric Matthew Sedorovitz|
|12||Eric Matthew Sedorovitz|
The Prize Winners will shortly be contacted by email.
We all want our beloved island of Koh Phangan to continue to thrive long after the lock down.
There is a problem though: the Burmese workers of the island are still in danger of going hungry as donations are drying up.
INTRODUCING : THE HAPPY FOOD RAFFLE
We are giving you the opportunity to help feed these workers AND win some incredible prizes worth over $6000.
Your donation of US$ 11 (THB 360) will feed ONE WORKER for ONE WHOLE MONTH!
Plus you have the chance to be one of 27 winners with the top prize worth over US$ 1700
The Happy Winners will be announced on 22 June 2020 at 14:00 Thai time.
1) YOGA TEACHER TRAINING – 200-Hour Online Course (US$ 1700)
with Akasha Yoga Academy, Yoga Alliance accredited
2) CHI CORE RELEASE PRACTITIONER – Course in 2021 (US$650)
with Valerie Parisius, Tao Valley
3) YOGA IMMERSION – Online Course (US$499)
with One Yoga
4) LIGHT AND MINDFUL – Coaching Online 1 Month package of 3 sessions (US$ 327)
with Anke Mackensen Transform From The Heart
5) TRANSFORMATIVE LIFE COACHING – Online Session (US$ 250)
with Maria Aum
6, 7, 8, 9 ) FOUR ORION REIKI PRACTITIONER – Course (US$ 200 each)
with Daliah Barkan Orion in Koh Phangan on 1st of July 2020
10) TRANSFORMATIONAL EMPOWERMENT – 60 min Online Session ($175)
with Maura Finn, Finn Evolutions
11) THE NOURISHED FEMININE - Online Course (US$ 170)
With Miriam Moon Moon Body
12) HUMAN DESIGN - Online Reading (US$ 170)
13) ONE HOUR PHOTOSHOOT- (US$ 150)
With Olivia Pino Pino HeartOn Koh Phangan till 31st of July 2020
14) CONNECTION RITUALS & HEALING MASSAGE – Online Course (US$ 147)
with Maria Chi & Martin de Rouvray Tantra for People
15) THAI VEDIC MASSAGE – Online Course (US$ 139)
with Sebastian Bruno Thai Vedic
16) MEDITATION MENTOR – Online Course (US$ 125)
with Brett Moran Bodhi Yoga
17) WATAFLOW – 90 min Session (US$ 125)
with Oceano Salvatore Russo in Koh Phangan. Oceano Wataflow
18) SOUND JOURNEY - Session in Koh Phangan till 31st of July 2020 (US$ 100)
with Dominique Zuniga
19) WATSU - Session in Koh Phangan (US$ 100)
with Kirtan Chaitano
20, 21, 22) THREE TICKETS FOR ONENESS FESTIVAL (US$ 119 each)
60+ speakers with 138 hours of live content at Oneness Festival
23) VOCAL ALCHEMY – Online Course (US$ 111)
with Amma Sophia Rose Sonic Love Alchemy
or SOUND BREATH ALCHEMY JOURNEY
24) SELF INQUIRY COACHING BASED ON ENNEAGRAM WISDOM TRADITION - Online Session ($108)
With Wendy May Kaistara
26) DETOX COACHING FOR DEEP HEALING – Online Session(US$ 95)
with Itamar Blumenfeld
26) FEEDING YOUR DEMONS SHADOW WORK – Online Session (US$ 80)
with Alisa Bossnack.
27) PRANAYAMA BREATHING TECHNIQUES – Online Session (US$ 80)
with Shanti Ka
28) SET OF HANDMADE EARRINGS - (US$ 70)
29) TARA, HEALING THE DEEP FEMININE - Online Course (US$ 65)
30) LIFE COACHING – Online Session (US$ 65)
with Astrid Van Zon, Go With The Yoga Flow
31) MATRIX OF DESTINY – Online Reading (US$ 60)
with Alisa Bossnack
32) CHAKRA READING WITH A PENDULUM – Online Reading (US$ 60)
with Sarah Cura
33) DREAMCATCHER WORKSHOP – in Koh Phangan till 31st July 2020 (US$ 50)
with Albiez Maggi
34) SOUL BOOK READING – 90 min Online Session (US$ 50)
with Aliyeah Adibye
35) CRANIO SACRAL – Session in Koh Phangan (US $50)
With Satyama Lasby , Open To Bliss
36) MEN CIRCLE 4 WEEK CYCLE – in Koh Phangan (US$ 40)
with Jamie Wrate
37) ONE SUSTAINABLE BAMBOO DRINKING BOTTLE – (US$37)
By Bhavana. Free Shipping in USA and Thailand.
38 INNERDANCE – Session in Koh Phangan (US$ 16)
with Web Webber
HOW DOES IT WORK
After donating US$ 11 / THB 360 you will get your unique number to enter the Happy Raffle.
You can buy as many raffle tickets as you want. (e.g. If you donate US$22 you will get 2 ticket numbers, having a double chance to win.)
The Happy Winners will be announced on 22 June 2020 at 11:00 BKK time.
The Happy Burmese workers will eat your rice
– every day, for 1 month!
If US$ 11 is too much for you , you can always donate on the Happy Food page. Every penny counts.
ABOUT HAPPY FOOD
Koh Phangan is an island in the Gulf of Thailand with around 5,000 migrant workers from Myanmar and Laos. The majority of guest workers relies on international tourism, and because of the Corona Pandemic thousands lost their jobs.
They are not eligible for government support, and due to strict border lockdowns, many are now trapped in Thailand with no income, no food, and in some cases, no homes.
Happy Food's aim is to feed displaced Burmese people in need, as well as Thais and foreigners without means of sustenance, for the duration of the Corona Crisis.
The local community of volunteers, both Thai and Foreign are organizing the daily distribution of rice, to provide the basic calories for survival over the coming months. Your donations enable us to deliver the constant supply of rice to those who are going hungry right now.
The cost of rice for 1 day for 1 person is just THB 12 (US$ 0.37)
1 months of daily rice for 1 person: THB 360 (US$ 11.10)
100% of your donations will directly go to basic food supplies for those who are in a desperate situation.
If you have ever visited Koh Phangan, you will have benefited from the tireless work of these dedicated cooks, cleaners, and service staff, along with the infrastructure they build and maintain. They worked hard for their small salaries.
Now is your chance to help the people who’ve helped us so much. In that way our community will stay intact & connected, ready to welcome you as a cherished guest.
And good luck in this Happy Raffle!
So curious who will win the exciting prices.