Gift a wheelchair to make better someone’s life
‘Life on Wheels’
Initiative By ADHIKAR FOUNDATION
Adhikar Foundation is a registered non-profit organisation it was registered as a trust in September 2017 under the Trust Registration Act 1882. Adhikar Foundation iscommunity Based and cross disability non-profit organisation and volunteer sectortowards empowerment of person with disability and under privileged section of the society.
Our Mission: To Empower disabled and under privileged people through development initiative focusing on
- ACCESIBLE ENVIORNMENT
- An Inclusive society free from discrimination where person with disability become contributing member living with dignity and respect.
- Every children in School by2025
Credentials of Adhikar Foundation
- A National Level NGO Established in 2017.
- Registered under Trust Registration Act 1882.
- Registered under IncomeTax Exemption (80G&12A).
- Touched more than 2000 lives mostly are specially able & girls during last two years through Education, Vocational Training, Computer Literacy Mission, Health, Sports, Tri-cycles & Wheelchairs distribution under different social initiatives.
‘Life is on wheels’ is a transparent platform that has been designed to enable people to request for wheelchairs and for people to gift, in a simple straight-forward and accessible manner. The main objective is to ensure that persons with physical disabilities have access to facilities they need to live an empowered and fulfilling life.
‘Life on Wheels’ initiative reaches out to as many deserving beneficiaries through two ways- directly to people who need wheelchairs and cannot afford them and by encouraging and facilitating the gifting of wheelchairs.
Transparent functioning of ‘Life on Wheels’ has managed to bridge the gap between donors and beneficiaries and ensures that people get to see the beneficiaries who have received wheelchairs from their donations.
In India of two years, Life on Wheels has touched over 100 lives across 3 states in India by gifting mobility to persons with disabilities
This is a very special gift to make an occasion or on any day that is special for you
(Wheelchair Price is Only -5000)
Kindly donate to make better someone’s life
I would like to inform that all contributions are eligible for 50% tax deduction under section 80G of Indian Income Tax Act. You are hereby requested to contribute lavishly for the noble cause.
Hope to see a happy and contended nation