Help Papa Danny live life again!

Update posted by Debbie Mendoza On Jan 20, 2022

- Papa's intubated already and his oxygen level improved from 81 to 97 which is at a good rate.
- The doctor's goal is to remove the tube and for Papa to be able to breathe normally while maintaining a good o2 level.
- If Papa's result is negative for COVID -- most likely he'll be transferred to the ICU already for close monitoring but if it shows otherwise, he'll be transferred to "COVID ICU". However, as per the doctor, they are still 3rd in line for the room as there are other patients still in the ICU. If *knock on wood* something happens to Papa, they can do everything anyway in Cohort 2 where he is situated right now.

Please continue to pray and claim that he'll get through this and he'll win this battle. Please pray that he'll be pain-free, cancer-free, and live a good life again. 🙏🏽

Thank you so much for everyone's continuous support. We appreciate each and everyone of you.


Add a Comment

Update posted by Denice Mendoza On Jan 18, 2022

Update as of Jan 18, 2022, after yesterday’s hospital visit

Internal Medicine

- Papa is currently on what is called a “high flow nasal canula” meaning a more stronger provision of oxygen to help him breathe cause the normal o2 tank is not helping much with his breathing issues at this time and his o2 levels are going down

- His O2 has improved since then but he is still being monitored round the clock

- They transferred him to the area for covid positive patients earlier since his antigen test came out positive. They will also do RT-PCR re swabbing to get a more precise result if he really is positive or not. But according to them, they’re already tagging it cause he showed symptoms just last night. Fever, difficulty in breathing. Also, they’re also considering pneumonia still on top of the covid.

- They made us decide and sign consent forms as to which procedures/measures will be done in the event that he will be in intensive critical state and extensive measures need to be done. They defined/explained them first before we decided if we will allow a certain measure/procedure to be done.

- His doctors consider him to be in a critical state because he is dealing with a lot right now simultaneously.

ENT

- The doctor informed us that their pathology/Laboratory is NOT 100% certain yet that he really has the type of cancer (squamous cells) that they mentioned to us last Jan 11. What they can only confirm is that #1, he does have carcinoma or cancer. #2, that it is malignant which means it is bacterial and this type of cancer spreads out.

- The doctor said that they need to do “immuno hystochemical staining” from Papa’s biopsy. In simple terms, it will determine which exact kind of cancer it is.

- The doctor personally recommended NOT to have it done in their hospital because the turn around time for results that he currently needs from a gov’t hospital such as Osmak could be around 4months.

- He recommends the following hospitals to get the staining done. Results are available in only 2-3 weeks time. — St. Lukes BGC, Hi-Precision BGC, Makati Med, PGH

Add a Comment

Update posted by Denice Mendoza On Jan 17, 2022

Papa was supposedly cleared for discharge for homecare this week and since there has been a surge of covid cases in every hospital, as of this morning we received a call from his doctors saying that he came down with a fever last night and that he would need to be put on a ventilator due to the decline of his oxygen levels. We are currently awaiting results on his RT-PCR test although his rapid test already came out positive 😔 we humbly ask for your help and support in this very difficult time 🙏🏼

Add a Comment

photo

Anonymous

Backed with $260.00 On Jan 20, 2022

photo

Praying for your strength and recovery Tito Dan - DLV family xo

Anonymous

Backed with $200.00 On Jan 19, 2022

photo

Get better Tito Danny so we can get chinese food again

Luis Ongpin

Backed with $50.00 On Jan 19, 2022

photo

I love you Tito Danny please stay strong and know that you’ll be well soon - Ian Barilea

Ian Barilea

Backed with $30.00 On Jan 19, 2022

photo

Hoping Tito Danny gets better soon! Sending prayers and best wishes from Colombia.

Anonymous

Backed with $110.00 On Jan 19, 2022

photo

Maddy Orogo

Backed On Jan 19, 2022 Amount Hidden

photo

Anonymous

Backed On Jan 19, 2022 Amount Hidden

photo

Anonymous

Backed On Jan 18, 2022 Amount Hidden

photo

Shali Pasamba

Backed with $50.00 On Jan 17, 2022

photo

Keep the faith. God bless and stay safe.

Anonymous

Backed with $10.00 On Jan 17, 2022

Show more donors
Add a Comment

photo

Danny Mendoza

Campaign Owner

Send a message

photo

Debbie Mendoza

Campaign Coordinatpr

Send a message

photo

Denice Mendoza

Campaign Coordinator

Send a message

photo

Angelo Ongpin

Since Jan 19, 2022

photo

D Emme

Since Jan 19, 2022

photo

Shali Pasamba

Since Jan 17, 2022

photo

Jhade Zamora

Since Jan 17, 2022

photo

Jazmine Avila

Since Jan 17, 2022

Create support campaign

Not Ready to Donate?

Did you know a 10 second Facebook share raises an average of $25?

Share on