77% of total goal achieved!
As of Sep 22, 2021, 77% of PHP750,000 has been raised from GoGetFunding and direct donations. Help us reach the remaining 23% of our goal by end October 2021, in time to celebrate Paz’s 44th birthday and her sons’ wish for another Christmas together this year!
How to Send Donations
- Credit Card or PayPal™: Click the 'DONATE NOW' button and you will be taken to the online payment page, facilitated by PayPal™. Note: A PayPal account is NOT required to donate through this site. PayPal fees apply.
- Bank Deposit/Transfer: You may deposit to the bank accounts below using your respective Bank Apps on desktop or mobile, or a good old visit to the bank to make a deposit.
- GCash: Use your GCash App to send to any of the accounts below.
- Remitly: Download the Remitly App (from outside the Philippines) to send to GCash.
|ACCOUNT||ACCOUNT NUMBER||ACCOUNT NAME|
|BDO (Banco De Oro)||0018-9030-5586||Paz Isabel del Mundo|
|BPI (Bank of the Philippine Islands)||3929-0098-93||Paz Isabel de la Cruz|
|GCash||0917-6392804||Paz Isabel de la Cruz|
FOR PAZ TO FIGHT COLON CANCER
Paz Isabel (43), or “Peachy”, is a strong, caring and hardworking single mother to Miguel (18) and Diego (13). Family and friends can attest to Peachy’s generous spirit despite her personal circumstances.
Diagnosed with stage 2B colon cancer in 2019, Peachy's treatment journey has been supported by family and friends. This allowed her to resume home and work life through the pandemic. However, in February 2021, severe pain and covid risks made it unfit for Peachy to continue work; and she stepped down from her 10 year-role at the Metro Naga Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
To make ends meet, Peachy and sons run a sari-sari store and part-time jobs from home. With faith and trust in God, Peachy remains positive despite pain attacks that leave her bedridden on bad days. On good days, she manages to smile, share some laughs, and attend to her sons’ and extended family’s needs.
CALL FOR DONATIONS
We are raising PHP750,000 (USD15,200) to help Peachy fund seven (7) oral chemotherapy cycles and other medicines, cover laboratory tests, and pay her medical debts from June - November 2021.
While managing an illness requires mental, emotional and physical strength, the high expenses of cancer treatment call for a financial boost. To all who have reached out to Peachy in this difficult time, be it financially or with encouraging words and kind gestures, and most of all with prayers— Thank You for your love and concern.
Fund Status in Philippine Peso (as at Sep 22, 2021)
|Total Raised||576,261.00 (77% of Total Goal)|
*Will cover any incidentals for the current Cycle 5 (Sep 16 - 30).
We are now focusing our efforts on the remaining amount of PHP 173,739 to complete the last two Cycles 6 and 7, scheduled to commence on October 7 and October 28 respectively. Each cycle costs PHP 100,000, and comprises 14 days of chemotherapy and 1 week's rest.
To those who will donate For Paz to Fight Colon Cancer, thank you for your kindness and generosity. May the Lord bless your hearts a thousand fold and protect you always.