Mission: Motivating the Moldavian youth to create a socially healthy generation
EXIT Project has been working with teenagers since 2006 and it is unique in its way since:
1. it creates an alternative for teenagers in rural areas in combating such social problems as alcohol and drug addiction, violence, vagrancy, Internet addiction, teenage sex, migration, broken families, etc.;
2. it motivates teenagers to develop intellectually, physically, socially and spiritually;
3. it promotes the Christian values and principles.
The purpose of this EXIT project is: Revival of active and meaningful life of teenagers aged from 13 to 18 years in at least 10 villages in Moldova by 2025 by using the funds provided by sponsors.
Unlike similar organizations in Moldova, the uniqueness of the EXIT activities is manifested in:
- extreme tourism concept of the project, which serves as a special “language” of communication and is easily accepted by teenagers;
- focusing specifically on teenagers in rural areas as they are mostly neglected;
- providing teenagers with the opportunity of full development of the personality, including physical, intellectual, spiritual, and social development.
According to EXIT, this is the contribution to a healthy, strong, committed generation that is interested in the development of the future of its country.
We invite you to participate financially in the project!
Our current goal is to raise EUR 20.000, which we will use to buy a 9 seat minivan with cargo section for the project.