Who are we ?
We are a group of trainees working at the EU institutions and with your help, we want to plant trees and honey bees plants to fight climate change and biodiversity losses.
… on forests
- Forest are the lungs of the Earth: they produce oxygen, store carbon and are a unique reserve of biodiversity
- The frequency, intensity and timing of fires, droughts and diseases together with human activities threaten forest biodiversity
… on honey bees
- Bees are on the decline : in some member states, the number of bee colonies has declined by more than 50%
- Around 84% of plant species and 76% of food production in Europe depends on pollination
We believe that together, we can contribute and make a change! With your support, we want to
- Reforest agricultural lands in a unique spot in the Flemish Ardennes. With better forest inter-connection and habitats, the unique biodiversity present in the primary forest can easily spread, settle and flourish in the new forests.
- Sow honey plants in a natural reserve around Namur. Joyful flowers, colourful landscapes, delicious aromas... Honey plants are not only an important source for bee-keeping but they also contribute to the sweet smell of spring-time.
We have partnered with Bos+ and Natagora, two organisations which are based in the Flemish(Bos+) and French-speaking parts of Belgium.(Natagora)
Help us by following these 4 easy steps!
- CHOOSE your donation and your reward
- WRITE a message with your name- this will be placed on the tree (or more names if you donate for several trees). Feel free to write anything else you would like to tell us... your feedback counts! :)
- DONATE by credit card or Pay Pal (we receive about 92% of the funds due to transaction costs)
- SHARE your donation and spread the message! More trees = more CO2 reductions & biodiversity =more climate resilience!!!
It's a small step, but one in the right direction.
Thanks for making our environment a better environment!