Please take time to read..
"At a very young age, you can do whatever you want.. But not everybody can do that."
Our friend Bernadette Condes, 22 yrs old, is confined at Pope John Paul near Robinsons Las Pinas. She was confined last March 4 and is confined up to date. I am not good with medical terms and I also do not completely understand everything but please read below:
1. Yes, she will be having lifetime dialysis treatment. She's taking the treatment thrice a week. There are weeks that she attends a treatment only once because of financial problems. Because when you're having the treatment, you do not pay only for the treatment itself, you pay for the needles, the tubes etc. And one skip of that treatment can lead a patient to continuous vomiting. She is now at the end stage of Kidney failure
2. She was also diagnosed with a Pneumonia. Upon confinement she was already having complications. High and fast heart rate, infections sa leeg etc.
3. Fistula was done to her last month, but things didn't worked out well. She is now advised to do a Graft, it's being done for patients whose veins are too small or veins are blocked. And if the graft is done it can cost them around 30k-50k.
4. She had blood transfer this week, twice. And will do a blood transfer again today, March 10, 2020.
5. She requested for an oxygen due to problem in breathing.
6. Taking in antibiotics for her infections the whole week. But just this morning, they were told to seek advise from other specialists because antibiotics weren't helping her body anymore.
7. She's dealing with high fever and she cannot be released from the hospital not unless her fever cools down.
8. Hospital bills getting higher and higher everyday. She cannot be released by the hospital not unless half of the bill is paid.
With everything happening to her now, with her body and all, we wanted to help her. With this, we are really asking for financial assistance. Any amount of help will do. You have no idea how important your help is to us her friends, her family and for Berna herself.
Maria Bernadette T. Condes
2599 1377 02
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE AND PLEASE CONTINUE PRAYING FOR HER. MAY SHE BE IN GOOD HEALTH FINANCIALLY, PHYSICALLY, MENTALLY, EMOTIONALLY AND SPIRITUALLY.
Please help us save a life..