My goal in life is to travel the world and bring awareness through my images. Through Elisa Marie Photography with this trip to Nepal, I will be on my way to doing so. My images from Nepal will draw attention to, help educate, and so assist in funding future endeavors for HPUMC and Oasis
The Churches they are building in Nepal are not only churches but also safe havens for ministers' children. They provide homing and schooling for the kids of evangels.
Bishram (means: peace) School of Missions:
- Founded in 2000
- Evangelism, Teaching, Preaching, Pastoral Care, Youth, Children, Women
- Worship Hall (holds about 500 plus). This was build by HPUMC.
- School of Missions (15 to 20 Bible Students who then go out of the mission field for a year).
- They have trained over 90 pastors in their two year program since conception in 2000.
- Children Hostel (approx. 54 children food, lodging, medical, local schools).
- Church planting mainly in Western Mt. Villages (80 churches and 10 fellowships)
- Three church buildings have been built in Western Nepal by HPUMC and OASIS.
- Chitwan, Nepal has a new church building and Bible Training campus
- Plans for a church in Pokara soon. (true beauty of Nepal)
The trip will be October 16-November 4 going from Dallas to Kathmandu and Dubai.