Hello! My name is Anta. I don't remember my childhood very well but there is one day that i will never forget - the day my life changed! I lived with my mom and stepdad - many different stepdads. some of them were nice but others.. i didn't like them. expecialy one. i crowled under the table when he came. at that time i didn't know why my mom is like that - weird, sleepy,mad and all at the same time. now i know she was addict.. alcohol , drugs. i don't know how but facilities find out about this situation and i was sent to orphanage. I was only 6 years old. I lived in orphanage's until i turned 16. long time.. but you know what? i was happy, felt safe and take care off there was no stepdads. i was baby bird who found new nest.. i realy loved it there. there were lot of children - my friends ! i liked it there so much! After that i went to highscool and then profesional school where i learn about beeing teacher, help children in need, social work and i get my degreed at age 24
- After i turned 22 i started to help orphanage i was raised in my free time, i learned a lot. i still went to school but when i have time i always went there. i started just helping .. after i get my degree i started officialy working there. it's been 9years since i started to work there. it always will feel like home in that place because it is my home... i spend all time there.
- now i'm in cooperation with the local government and we work on orphanage project.
- i realy want to open new orphanage. i want to help more than i'm helping now. as ar orphan myself i know how it is to be unloved and when no one take care of you, i was only six but i remember that feeling that i have. remember being scared at my own home. but then i was sent to orphanage and leart how it feels to be take care of.. i know what to do and how to do to help! school and pluss 9 years working in orphanage has learned me everthing about runing my own ! i have so much love in me! :)
- like i said local government is with me on this, city council like our idea and is helping us! (saying uss because this idea not can be realised just by me i got help! ) city mayor , council and members are with uss on this i have all support i need. only problem now is money. project is accepted and agreed but we don't have enough money to buy a building that we can use as orphanage !
- so I ask for your financial support.
- there so many childrens who parents do not care, kids who are on streets.. abusse, alcohol. and scary stuff that no one should experiance. i realy want their life to change like mine did.
- We already chose building that we will buy is we will get enough money. building has big space, kitchen, sport hall (it was schoole before) classrooms easy can make to bedrooms, we would help hundreds of kids! we chosed this building because it's price is less than you might think. the price is 70 000 but with local government and other charity support we already have 20 000 ! WE HAVE 20 000 ALREADY!!! that is so much! ❤️ we are getting closer to our dream and helping children every day!!!
- We need 50 000 more for our goal! i belive we can do it! with your support.
- We will be grateful for every euro! support <3 , share and love! you help and love means everything. it realy does ;)
is it in our hand to help children who feel unloved and sad, who lost their hopes and dreams.
sorry for english. it's not my born language! :)
#orphanshelp #share #lovechildren #grateful