Our beloved Davao City went into community quarantine on 15 March 2020. This came as part of the efforts to curb the impact of COVID 19. Cases continue to rise. As of 24 March 2020, there were 9 confirmed cases as suspected cases continue to emerge.
There is a severe shortage of PPE and we need to do our part to help those who will save us.
Our frontliners and hospitals need our help.
Davao needs our help.
Dayungan nato ang pag-pildi sa COVID 19.
We will buy and donate:
- 2,400 PPF2 Face Masks
- 2,000 KN95 Face Masks
- 1,500 Disposable Surgical Masks
- 700 Sets of Full Body Protective Clothing
- 20 Handheld Thermometers
This will cost:
- PhP 135.00 per PPF2 face mask
- PhP 90.00 per KN95 face masks
- PhP 20.00 per surgical mask
- PhP 800.00 for each set of full body clothing
- PhP 2,250.00 for each handheld thermometer
We will need PhP 1,000,000.00 for this to happen.
This is probably the biggest challenge to face Davao since the War and we can work together to defeat COVID 19.
Please help by donating to this fund.
Every little helps.
These are the ways you can contribute:
- PayPal [email protected]
- Bank Transfer
- BPI Almund Gregory Lui 9453-1222-36
- Metrobank Charmaine Mae Lui 589-3-58901575-5
- BDO Amanda Gabrielle Lui 003750253506
The face masks and full body clothing will be donated to the Southern Philippine Medical Center. All this protective gear will help protect our frontline medical staff so they can take care of Davaoeños and protect Davao.
Please email deposit slips and transfer confirmations to: [email protected]
We will be posting updates of the fund raising, purchase, and, very soon, the donations.
Dungan sa Pag-Dayong arun Daog Dayon ang Davao