Right 2 Smile is a Maltese NGO (VO/0583 ) that brings together responsible volunteering with sustainable community development projects around the world. Our primary aim is working on education that we believe is paramount to the positive development of children and youths regardless of gender, age, race or religion. We do this through the following five pillars:
1. Environment - we aim at promoting good habits and policies to sustain the environment around the communities.
2. Sports - we involve physical activities to promote togetherness, being fair and a healthy lifestyle.
3. Capacity building - We focus on the empowerment and growth of our partners by offering training and employment opportunities.
4. Culture - we embrace and treasure the culture of the communities we work in so that they can be preserved.
5. Health - we recognize that a thriving community is a healthy one. We work towards having children that are happy and healthy.
For further information about Right 2 Smile and its projects, you may visit the website: www.right2smile.org
Donations and all proceeds collected are 100% invested in the existing community development projects of Right2Smile.