Team Crux from Oradea here :)
We are trying to raise the final funds to finish our incredible climbing space.
Well ,we are almost done, and after 9 months of hard team work, from carpentry to painting, after putting in not just money but soul and effort, we are now asking for a little bit of assistance, a community little effort in finishing the gym.
Currently we are looking for ways to finance the last pieces: mattresses in boulder room, climbing holds and heating system.
Our Climbing Gym, Crux is actually the home away from home for a lot of incredibly talented kinds as well as all aged passionate climbers, both novice to this sport and pros. And we would really like to make Crux Holds a safe, professional, friendly environment for all sport & climbing lovers.
A google away search you can see all the great results and atmosphere you can discover in our space. And please feel free to join our Crux Family.
WHO WE ARE
We live and breathe climbing since the 1990, in small and not so proper gym or training spaces, but in this crew formation here is a little history of Crux Climbing Gym:
- 2013 We moved in a better space - a small 60 sqm, 4,5 m high gym, but lacking the facilities for a modern climbing gym. Despite lacking the right conditions for training, our children team won 1st places, 2nd place, 3rd place in National Climbing Cups and Local Climbing Cups.
- 2019 – NOW We moved in a new 600 sqm, 4,5m high space, in order to offer for Oradea climbing community a proper climbing gym. We aim to offer the best climbing and training conditions for children and climbing community. We need your support for raising the final funds to finish our incredible climbing space.
This gym was 100% funded by ourselves.
WHAT WE HAVE DONE SO FAR IN OUR NEW SPACE
Since March 2019, we've:
- cleaned tons of debris from the space
- straightened the walls and ceiling
- built the resistance structure for the climbing walls
- cleaned, cut, mounted and painted the panels for the climbing walls
- mounted the doors
- made the electrical installation
- built the locker rooms
- painted the walls and ceiling
- built, purchased and installed the furniture in the reception
- installed the mattresses for the strength /power training room
- finished the warm-up area and strength /power climbing wall and room
All the materials purchasing and work were 100% funded by ourselves so far.
And the remaining things on our to do & buy list:
150 sqm of mattresses in bouldering room- around 6000 EUR
Climbing holds for the bouldering room - around 5000 EUR
Heating system 4000 EUR
Thank you again for all the help and your support!