I’m raising money to help a Togolese friend, Sara, to make a fresh, new start.
Life has been "forcing" her to start all over and rebuild her life from scratch. I'm sure some of us know how scary this can be on many levels (mentally, emotionally, financially etc). We tend to panick, see life as a punishment, allowing fear to paralyze our being. So instead of this, why not come together and help her look at it this whole experience as a new chance. As a new opportunity for her to craft her life on a stronger and healthier foundation. A new chance for her to be happy. To start all over and show the world what she is really made of!
I am raising money to help her pay for:
- her flight back to Togo from Lebanon. She hasn't been home for 3 years, working hard to raise the standard of living of her family & extended family. (this is a lot of people for one single woman)
- celebrate Christmas with them
- take care of the medical needs of her sick mother back in the village
- the funeral of her past brother a few days ago who died unexpectedly on her birthday
- her flight ticket to France and a bit of fund to start a small business there
We need to raise $ 4000 which is why I’ve created a GoFundMe to cover the costs.
If you could support this GoFundMe by making a donation and then sharing it with your network, I would greatly appreciate it. I know that money can be tight, so please know that even $5 will help! Let me know if you have any questions and I’ll be happy to answer them.