Be a part of the breakthrough and make a child’s dream come true.
Madina, a community in Ghana with population of over 137, 162 needs a community Centre with educational, sporting and accommodation facilities to keep the children of the streets.
As an initiative to keep the children hopeful and also ensure they can access good accommodation, health care, proper meals and education necessitated the launched this campaign.
We do believe if each one of us can offer anything towards this cause to save the lives of these children, it will be more than enough for us to be able to provide them with basic needs.
We will be totally dedicated to reaching out to vulnerable children and orphans in the streets and slams around Madina. Our program focus is to provide support through education, sports, healthcare, shelter and counselling to these children.
We are requesting for financial assistance to address the challenges below:
- Accommodation: We urgently needs a permanent/temporary home/hostel for these children. We believe if enough fund is raise, a hostel facility will be put up for their accommodation.
- Classrooms: we are also very much hopeful that through your generous donation we will be able to put up a number of classrooms for their learning.
- Educational materials: due to limited funding or no funding, some children who would otherwise be in school have not been able to go to school. Most of them lack educational materials like books, uniforms and stationery.
- Medical care: some medical cases of these children are so complicated that they require specialized medical attention.
- Sporting materials: As part of encouraging them to stay off the streets we believe engaging them in various sporting activities of their choice would help them in the process. We have hopeful to have most of the popular sporting activities,ie, football, tennis, athletics, swimming, basketball academy for both sexes of all ages. We believe this will boost their commitment levels.
Have A Heart And Give Child A Start.