I started this small group when I noticed that the cats living in our campus were mistreated by both the university staff and students. I saw how sickly and feral they were and I knew I had to do something to give them a better life.
CEU CATS started with secret feedings that i did behind bushes and stairs and now that we are almost 2 years old, we have started T.N.V.R. projects, adoptions, fostering, fund raising, and rescue missions of strays outside our school. We are not affiliated with the university and that is why we rely on donations or our own money to keep our cats fed and healthy. During this awful pandemic, we have had a big drop in donations since a lot of people are struggling so we hope we can find more help here so we can provide even better care for our university cats and the strays who also need our help. thank you!
Come visit our pages to meet our cats and student volunteers!
funds raised will be used for the following:
1. Trap, Neuter, Vaccine, Return / Rehome
2. vet visits if one of our university cats and foster cats are sick
3. to buy sacks of dry food
4. to pay our feeder ( the volunteers are all students and are not allowed to enter the university buildings during the pandemic so we hired one of the staff inside to feed and care for the cats for us)
5. to buy cat food and litter for our foster kittens and cats.
6. to buys carriers and cage for vet trips.
7. to pay for transportation (none of us have cars )