Updates on

March 24 - Doctor advised for a massive operation
Update posted by Lachmi Lugsanay On Mar 24

As per the recent update, Michael has to undergo a CT scan and a major operation however due to insufficient funds the said operation was postponed. The family also has to decide if the operation has to be done in Iloilo City or in Agusan del Sur because further checkups are required right after the surgery. Doctor still recommended conducting the operation in Iloilo considering the travel restrictions due to covid. In spite of the bad situation of the family, they are still thankful for the prayers and moral support of everyone who tried to extend their help. Fight for the good fight, Michael deserves a second chance to live a normal life.

Add a Comment