Our dad completed the laboratory exams and blood tests. We are still waiting for the laboratory results by early next week. If the doctor has permitted and advised him to undergo the operation. He will be scheduled for the Gastronomic Tube Operation on June 17, 2017,this Friday. Also, in consideration, his strength gains back within the next few days, the operation will push through.
We are looking forward for another successful operation. Please still join us in praying for our Dad's speedy recovery and for his successful operation next week.
Our dad would like to express his sincerest gratitude for supporting him and also, wishes that God will reward you hundred folds for your thoughtfulness, kindness and generosity.