We are a nature-loving family that lives in the province of Limón where the greatest source of work is based on the productivity of fruits and vegetables to survive. Currently, bees are dying in unimaginable amounts for the use of fertilizers, agrochemicals and very intense temperatures because to climate change and in a very short time this problem will be irreversible if we don't do something to prevent
Unfortunately, we do not have the financial resources to start for this reason, we humbly ask for your collaboration to generate a change for our present and future generations.
It hurts us to know that such an important being for our survival is slowly disappearing, help us create a project for reproduction and protection for this insect that is so important for our lives and in general for the whole world.
We have to act now that there is time, taking advantage of the Costa Rican climate that is accessible to grow flowers all year.
These will be some of the solutions we will work on :
* Our main focus is on creating a queen breeding program to replay
* One of the solutions will be to sow different species of plants with a lot of productivity.
* Construction of hive.
* Good hygiene practices and early diagnoses will help control the growth of hives by discarding sick bees.
* Donations will also go to the purchase of specialized equipment for beekeeping
* With the project we can raise awareness of many people about the importance of bees
* It also works as a source of employment for the local population and is a motivation to undertake.
Through this family project it will be possible to explain to the nearby schools and communities the great importance of the existence of bees and the vital ecological role they have for humans and animals.
The bee is the best pollinator and without certain species of bees, we will not have pollination, this means that in a few years without bees, there will be no fruits or vegetables affecting humans and animals globally.
It is not too late the changes begin with an attitude, all together we can bring hope to our present. Be part of this project and help us raise sufficient funds to provide a safe and sustainable refuge for many bees.
Thank you for reading our story with your donations together we will help our planet and everyone is invited to visit the project once it is operational