On November 12, 2016, Citizens for Education Organization, (CEO)
will hold a project which is to raise awareness about value of
education and green society. This program will be for roughly 300
students and 50 youth at Trokeat Primary school, Trokeat village,
Tropaing Sre Commune, Mesang district and Preyveng Province.
The program begins from 8:00 am to 2:00 pm
The purposes of this project are,
- To raise knowledge and understanding of students and youth about value and important of Buddhism, morality and environment.
- To inspire students to participate more in growing-plant-action within the community.
What we are going to do,
- Give lecture or lesson to 300 students concerning about the morality perspective
- Explain and advise them to understand value and five precepts of Buddhism
- Distribute study material to the participants( students)
- Discuss the roles and obligations of citizen toward social work
- Donate many old-but-useful-books to the existing library
- Together with students, youth, we plant the tree (300 trees)
- We, together, clean the environment nearby or within the community
- Donate clothes to poor children who are in need of those old clothes.
What we can contribute to the project:
- Donate money as you wish
- Give note books in length of 160 pages or other learning materials
- Donate some old clothes or old books ( including state books)
- To contact and joint with us, you can just donate 10 $ as a fee including food, transportation, and certificate of participation.
- You yourself have a chance to fulfill the responsibility of being a good Khmer citizen
- You can reveal that pay more attention to Cambodia youth
- You are possible to know more new people and understand more about social reality
- You gain more experience in managing or running a project for community
- You will understand more deeply about the characteristic of youth
- Last but not least, we enjoy a trip together.
For more information, please contact us:
Tel: (855) 070 45 87 36/ 070 600 985 / 071 72 70 127
E-mail: [email protected] / Register This Link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1OI_USks9JfnqxOJY6O4XniXxYdeWk1gll7LZzv6REdQ/edit?usp=sharing
Your participation is a part of our community and country development!!!!!