- Hi all,
- My passion is to develop a machine to help the human especially on physically disabled persons. These persons are usually ignored by society. They have to need more assistance from the humanitarian valuable persons. So, I thought that this project is for my first step to it. This project is a new concept but not first – A Robotic Restaurant.
- My vision is to prepare foods using machines without the direct intervention of human for ensuring healthy and hygienic food.
- These robotic machines can be controlled by any person with minimal knowledge of technology, even by the physically challenged humans. Some persons have more ability for making food in variety way with good taste. We can utilize these persons and ensure good salary for them. I am more concentrated on persons with more knowledge of food who are not noted by society. Their recipes are feeding to computer-controlled machines and making food with their supervision.
What We Need & What You Get
- I know that this is not a small project but it should be successful with your active contribution.
- My goal for this project is TEN Crore (Hundred Million) approximately. This amount will be used in various fields like project development works, buildings, resource persons, marketing and mainly on my pet -- robots.
- We have the following perks for you:
- $500 :- Free food (dinner) for two persons up to 3 months (every two days in a week) in robotic restaurant
- $1000 :- Free food (dinner) for two persons up to 6 months (every two days in a week) in robotic restaurant
- $2000 :- Free food (dinner) for two persons up to 9 months (every two days in a week) in robotic restaurant
- $4000 :- Free food (dinner) for two persons up to 12 months (every two days in a week) in robotic restaurant
- $10000 :- Free food (dinner) for two persons up to 24 months (every two days in a week) in robotic restaurant
- Robots are used in variety of fields in our day to day activities. I am trying to implement this concept in restaurant. You can get more information from the internet about various robots are using in the kitchen on around the world. Please use the following links for more information.
- https://misorobotics.com – “Flippy” is specifically designed to operate in an existing commercial kitchen layout and to serve alongside kitchen staff to safely and efficiently fulfill a variety of cooking tasks.
- http://www.moley.com - Moley Robotics has created the world's first fully-automated and intelligent cooking robot. It learns recipes, cooks them and clears up after itself! It can mimic the actions of a master chef precisely, bringing a variety of delicious dishes, cooked to world-class standards to the domestic kitchen and other food preparation areas. The system comprises a full suite of appliances, cabinetry, safety features, computing and robotics.
- We have contacted these companies regarding this concept and they are ready to help from their side.
- This project is unique because the robotic restaurant is a new concept in the world.
- Robotic restaurants are won’t take our job and food will be better. In the food world, robots can be taking over dangerous jobs that involve hot cooktops. And since robots can run 24 hours a day, they are pretty ideal for making food and/or deliveries on-demand, around the clock
There will be no lunch breaks, holidays, sick leave or shift time allocated for robotic automation. It can be set to work on a repetitive cycle, and as long as it is maintained correctly, it will continue to do so until programmed otherwise.
Improved Quality Assurance
Robotic automation eliminates the risks by accurately producing and checking items meet the required standard without fail.
Using robotic automation to tackle repetitive tasks makes complete sense. Robots are designed to make repetitive movements. Humans, also by design, are not.
Work In Hazardous Environments
Automated robots can minimise material waste and remove the need for humans to put themselves at unnecessary risk.