₱27,325raised of ₱600,000.00 goal goal
Help Preemie Baby Zane with respiratory disorder (29 weeker)
Brent Zane Hofileña-Ibañez born on August 24 2018 via eCS at Binakayan Hospital, Cavite. It was very unexpected that I delivered earlier than due to a tiny angel on Friday night due to rupture water bag for more than 12 hours and infection has reached the baby, reason why my OB decided to have me on CS operation.
He's a 29 weeker only and due to very premature condition he needs to be inside the incubator and is intubated due to apnea to sustain his breathing. And just recently cleared from pneumonia but still has phlegm that needs to be removed.
Which makes it everything so expensive an estimate of P25,000 / day in order for him to survive. Plus, daily expenses for his medical supplies and medicines. We humbly knock into your kind heart to help our little boy since he needs to be at NICU roughly for 1 to 2 months.
And as per September update, my baby needs to undergo CT scan and it's a risk since he is dependent on a life support and anytime it is removed can risk his life. As per his multiple Xray results, he may have a congenital lobar emphysema as per his pedia which is a rare respiratory disorder. Since my baby's case is very very rare and delicate he may be needed to transfer to an equipped hospital in the Philippines but still in discussion since he needs to be treated by a pedia surgeon. Imagine how expensive it is and how dangerous this will be.
Yesterday Sept 12, due to his low hematocrit and hemoglobin Baby Zane needs blood transfusion of 1 bag of packed RBC blood type O+. Tried calling Red Cross Dasma, luckily Cavite City has responded and BHMC organized to pick up the blood bag and will just settle the 1800 for blood bag plus cross examination and aliquot.
Latest update as of Sept 13 2018:
As per Binakayan Hospital Medical Center Kawit, we were told the baby can be allowed to transfer and the ambulance with life support, incubator etc with a nurse and a pedia cost roughly 13,000 Php above. But before that the bill needs to be settled which the running bill is around 333,000 Php. As we tried to speak to Ms.Dally or Dolly a social worker of the hospital and Mr.Gilbert of Billing, we either pay the bill in full either cash or credit card or if we will do a promisorry note, we need to provide them a collateral (land title or car) which neither of us has yet. 😞
So our baby is stuck in the hospital and his CT scan and possible operation for his suspected congenital lobar emphysema. This is really hard for our family, we tried to seek assistance from Cavite officials of General Trias from Mayor, to Vice Mayor, to Congressman to Governor, sadly all in vain. Either no funds yet or no response yet it has been 2 weeks now. We tried to seek help from Raffy Tulfo and endorsement letters to were given only as they do not provide medical or financial assistance. We tried at Bantay Bata 163 ABS CBN Channel 2 for 0-17 yrs old, we were told they are not affiliated with Binakayan Hospital in Cavite and they only provide medicines and not medical assistance. Same goes with GMA Kapuso Foundation they cater only public hospitals. Then we went to DSWD Batasan QC after, imagine the queue and waited for whole day, we were told we are not in their jurisdiction and either they provide max of 5,000 Php or endorsement letter to DSWD Alabang Region 4. So, the next day we visited DSWD Alabang and we were told the same. So our last hope is PCSO, which we do not know how much they can provide due to cost cutting of funds. Everyday is an agony for us as the longer our baby stays in this hospital, the higher our bill is. I hope this hospital would somehow help us to release our baby or an angel sent that miracles do exist.
Reason why we need your help to save my son's life. Any amount of help would be truly appreciated. May God bless your kind soul. We will forever be grateful.
Latest Update Sep 23:
Thank God, baby Zane has been transferred to National Children's Hospital, QC. It is a government hospital funded by DOH. But, we left a massive bill at BHMC Cavite of 578k we had our house as collateral just for the baby to be released and transferred to a public hospital, after a visit to Office of the President and Department of Health: Medical Legal to help us transfer our baby since we were held in BHMC Cavite due to Billing. We got 17k GL only from PCSO Kawit which is not enough to settle the massive bill in Cavite.
Hoping we can knock into your heart to help us for our hospital bills and help us as well by ordering leather cords as a fundraising for our lil fighter.
You may click donate or may contact me via +639 17506 0577
BDO Savings (Banco De Oro)
MA CANDICE A HOFILENA
BDO Acct#: 00237 056 4039
For other bank:
Bank of the Philippine Islands
BPI Savings Acct #: 0049023788
Please include my preemie son in your prayers. Thank you very much, God bless your big heart.
Love, baby Zane.
- Ma Candice Hofilena
- Campaign Owner
Zane's Update Aug 30 2018Update posted by Ma Candice Hofilena at 03:01 am
As per Xray result, baby Zane has pneumonia and still has difficulty in breathing. Oxygen tube is still needed until his lungs is fully developed.I humbly ask for your compassion to help my little boy in his medical finances as much as we woul want to transfer him to a