WE HAVE A QUESTION FOR YOU. WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE KID'S SMILE WHEN HE CATCHES HIS FIRST BIGGEST FISH? WE TOO.
„Žvejonys” is a sport fishing club for young children located in Vilnius, capital of Lithuania.
The Club history dates back in 2000 and we officially are the oldest fishing club for children in Lithuania.
We are small, but trust us, we make a big difference. Our Club is all about 3 things that matter the most:
1. Make Children run for their dreams and help them to catch the biggest fish;
2. Educate children to respect the nature;
3. Teach children to work as a team, win fishing competitions and be the champions.
However, due to financial setbacks, we have difficulties to make it happen. That is up to you to change.
We are very passionate about fishing and We will organize the most interesting and challenging fishing events this summer:
1. Our Club will be the first to organize GIGANTIC fish fishing event in Lithuania: we will help kids to catch Lithuanian biggest fish - European Catfish (lat. Silurus Glanis)
Just imagine the moment when a kid holds that big fish in the hands and kid‘s smile barely fits in his face! Awesome!
2. We will organize 2 international feeder fishing championships for kids. So, we will have young guests from other Baltic states too.
To accomplish these tasks, we need to raise 7,000 EUR:
85% of a total raised amount will be spent on buying modern and up to date fishing equipment;
10% will be spent on prizes;
5% will be spent on administrative expenses.
With this accomplishment we can be sure that kids will have opportunity to fish and participate in fishing events with up to date fishing equipment. We also be ensured that our organized events will get more feedback and we will have an opportunity to improve our club in the future.
HELP US GROW. THANK YOU.