Our daughter Ayesha is a 5-yr-old child who is in need of a new kidney. Please help us fund her kidney transplant operation so that she can continue live her life like a normal child.
Ayesha is our only child. She was diagnosed to have a kidney disease last 2015. She has been hospitalized many times and taken almost a countless number medicines. She's currently on Peritoneal Dialysis (PD) to help her remove toxins and excess fluids from her body.
Just recently, our daughter had experienced a very high blood pressure which caused her some delirium and temporary loss of sight. It's very heart-breaking to see our child on that state where she has to endure the pain aside from endless needle pricks necessary for lab tests. Her BP is remained high even if medications are given. There are 3 tubes currently inserted to drain fluids from her - for PD, for lungs and heart. Her Nephro is considering to transfer Ayesha to Hemodialysis if PD failed to remove significant amount fluids and toxins which will incur additional financial burden - operation and hemodialysis sessions.
Operations done to our daughter:
- Ultrasound Guided Kidney Biopsy - May 2016
- Peritoneal Dialysis Catheter Insertion - Oct. 2017
- Peritoneal Dialysis Catheter Reposition - Sept 2018
- Thoracentesis / Fluid Removal from Lungs without catheter - Oct 2018
- Thoracentesis / Fluid Removal from Lungs with catheter - Nov 2018
- Pericardiocentesis / Fluid Removal from Heart with catheter - Nov 2018
- Internal Jugular Insertion for Hemodialysis - Dec 2018
Maintenance Medicines she's currently taking:
- Enalapril 5mg
- Catapres 75ug
- Amlodipine 10mg
- Calcium Carbonate 500mg
- Sodium Bicarbonate 650mg
- Ferrous Sulfate 10ml
- Eposino Alpha 1500iu
- Prednisone 20mg
- Mycophenolate Mofetil 500mg
Other Medical Supplies we need for dressing:
- Disinfectant Alcohol
- Cotton Ball
- Mupirocin FOSKINA Ointment
- Micropore Medical Tape
Please help and pray for our Ayesha.
Thank you very much.
Mom and Dad
BPI Savings Account:
Jason C. Francia / April E. Francia
BDO Savings Account:
Jason C Francia
Please use BPI / BDO as much as possible to avoid incurring charges when donating.