I'm an educationist and a writer with a love for art. So, I am constantly searching ways to join my work and interest to create high quality visually beautiful documents.
What bothers me the most is a good, impressive piece of work, or an exciting novel finally ends up being typed with boring fonts, awkward margins and inconsistent spacing with commercial word-processing softwares that enforce rules that are difficult to bend.... until I found a free typesetting software. Its called LaTeX and I've written mostly every lecture, article, a novel, my own PhD thesis and even Curriculum Vitae using this nifty software.
For the past 15 years, I have taught my students in the UK and now in Malaysian universities to use LaTeX . They loved it and now, I want you to join me on a journey of discovery as I write a book on Writing Your Thesis: from undergraduate to PhD...and beyond!
The book will include:
- The basics preparation before starting research
- The What, Why, How and When on the chosen topic for a thesis
- Doing research effectively and easily
- Creative thinking while writing serious stuff!
- Typesetting with LaTeX to get optimum value and smart output
- Finally, how to continue using the skills learned in future work