As a United States Marine and an advocate for change, my video production team (Shuriken Productions) decided that we should give back to the community. What better way to give back than make YouTube videos and raise money for the Wounded Warrior Project. Do a great thing and donate today! 90% of the donations will go straight to the WWP and the other 10% will go to the Shuriken Production fund to continue to produce videos and setup a solid advertising campaign to generate traffic and more donations to the Wounded Warrior Project!
The Mission of the WWP :
-To raise awareness and enlist the public's aid for the needs of injured service members.
-To help injured service members aid and assist each other.
-To provide unique, direct programs and services to meet the needs of injured service members.
Be sure to visit www.woundedwarriorproject.org for any addition information on the cause.
Also be sure to subscribe to Rockyd2 on YouTube and check out our videos in comical relief and support of all of our military members.