I'm Stefan, 25yo, German, trained builder, adventurer and explorer
For almost 30 months have I been travelling now and spent most of this time in Canada and New Zealand on a Working Holiday Visa. Since leaving NZ I haven't had the chance to work and relied fully on my brother who is able to borrow me money and support from family. I also started another fundraiser which is for my long distance bicycle trip. But this one is simply meant for personal expenses like a good cup of coffee or potentially a Yoga Teacher training in India. I don't want to borrow more money from my brother. Generous support from strangers all over the place made this journey possible. So, I hope, it will continue for my final stretch from Singapore to Germany over the next year. Read about my story and see if you want to support me. Little "Western" money goes long ways in Asia and the Middle East.
(e.g. a good cup of coffee in Nepal is 1$US, a hostel bed 3.50$US)
Random facts about the subject:
- passionate about natural building, recycling and ucycling
- I love food and coffee, potluck meals and leftovers ("Mottainai")
- my favorite physical activity is climbing any kind of structure, I'm probably half a monkey still
- Tidiness and logical organisation are my hobby
- I worked and lived in a sustainable community in Nepal, which I loved (Conscious Impact)
- Didn't finish practical studies of industrial economics
- I'm a visioner & dreamer and prefer the simple and usually unconventional
- 2nd hand rocks baby!
- heartbroken several times, no bones though
- used to drink without limits as teenager until I woke up in hospital one party night
- Baking fresh bread in the morning I find very satisfying
- I dream of a world without borders or a Global Citizen Passport
- my parents are great parents, but weren't a good couple
- Teaching what I learned is one of my favorite things to do
- I feel connected to the universal energy every now and again (= presence & awareness)
- my favorite Yoga Teacher is Rod Stryker
- "Work smart, not hard" is what I say
- and I like to quote and be reminded "Where ever you go, go with all your heart."
- I spent 23 days in Hawaii without using money, testing myself
There is a lot more information out there and I'm happy to share with you my inspiration for travelling, exploring the uncertain and the secrets of life :)