Who are we ?
Concrete Cooperation was established in May 2017 as a chat group where concrete product producers and suppliers from different countries help each other. The members give each other vision on all aspects of their process using concrete such as molding, applications and their experiences in general.
Aside from sharing information among its members, this partnership is forming from strong friendships and connections all over the world. Concrete Cooperation with the slogan “Stronger Together” ; will be the messenger of world peace under concrete topic. On this platform where language, religion and the nationalism lose their importance, "concrete" friendships will be a starting point for prospective projects.
This cooperation has no commercial anxiety and it is growing very rapidly. Since 2 years we had 4 meeting which were in Lebanon, France, Germany and Ukraine.
Our members are mostly small companies and there is no payment for membership. Those decorative concrete producers have great products and their owners are ready to produce more "beautiful concrete" products with our cooperation.
You can check our website for more info : www.concretecooperation.com
Who am I ?
My name is Ercan Sürenkök. I am 36 years old and I am a civil engineer in Turkey. I have my own concrete and construction company.
I am the founder of Concrete Cooperation. I found "Concrete Cooperation" when I need really help with my decorative concrete products two years ago. It started with a simple WhatsApp chat group membership who I asked in Instagram if they would like to join us. It is great to see people who are glad to help each about what they know and their experience for free. It is the main idea of Concrete Cooperation.
I spent few thousands dollars to build the website and I spent my best times to grow this up. I am proud of spent my money and hours to build it up but now it has reached a big size and it need more than I have.
Why do we need funding ?
We need money for growing up more vastly from now on. Here are some topics which needs money :
- Website Updates : Personally I spent few thousands dollars for opening the website. Today; it needs some updates like regular annual maintenance, a new web shop portal, google advertisements and so on.
- Magazine Ads : We can advertise for concrete magazines to introduce ourselves.
- Common Activities : We organize workshops and meetings regularly. We can spend our money for having more professional meetings and also we can help members financially who has no money for joining.
- Funding others : We can fund some small concrete companies which are based in poor African countries in the future.
- Legalizing as an association : We can keep someone or a company to become a legal organization in the future.
- Publishing articles : We can create some information, know-how, how to do articles and videos for whom want to be a producer. We can publish a new concrete magazine also in the future.
We can do more than those if we would have money.