The main focus is educating young people about what legal use of softweare is, as well as with dark and deep web concepts. The target group are mature high school students. The plan is to have the project implemented in all secondary schools in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
An important part of the project is made out of two-day workshops, where the students participate working on:
- Getting familiar with basic IT products, primarily with software solutions
- Proper use of the Internet, as well as software (legally and licensed), as well as the security of surfing the Internet
- Getting acquainted with dark web (a lot of graduates are not familiar with the given term), and a downside internet
- Use anitivirus solutions and cloud technology
Content of the project
The first day students would learn how to use totally free UBUNTU operating system, and the OpenOffice software package, which is also free of charge.
Graduates will learn how to legally download, install and use OS and software packages, and with no compromising on themselves as well as protecting their security while they are on a computer or the Internet.
The second day, graduates will be introduced to the leading antivirus and security company ESET. The ESET NOD32 product promotion, as well as the ESET Product Use Guide will be performed in the same time.
In addition to ESET, the learners would learn what the CLOUD system is, and we will present a 360 CLOUD solution for data retention.
At the end of the second day we will explain what is:
- Security on the Internet?
- How to open a verified site (https)?
- What is the illegal download of the program?
- What is Dark and Deep web?
After completing the theoretical part, we would launch the promotion of the movie "DEEP WEB", which was shot in 2015.
Number of high school in Bosnia and Herzegovina: 185