Here's a chance to win a portrait of your choice!
So I realise that not everyone is a fan of tattoos or having them done, so I'm offering the chance for you to win a portrait piece of your choice. It can be in any of the following mediums:
- Oil (on canvas)
- Acrylic (on canvas)
- Biro/Ballpoint pen (on artist paper)
- Charcol (on artist paper)
- Pencil (on artist paper)
It costs £10 per entry. Once the limit hits £100, all names will be put in a hat and pulled out at random. If you're as super excited about this as I am and REAAALLY want to win, you can always enter more than once. Your name will be added as many times as you pay for a better chance of winning.
The rules are:
- £10 per entry
- When entering, make sure you leave some sort of contact details - this is so I can let you know if you have won or not! (I'm new to this website so if there is no option to do so, then please send me a quick email to [email protected] to send your details privately.)
- If you win, you must send me a high quality photo of the portrait you would like. The higher the quality, the easier it is for me to do. Bad quality = less detail.
- Along with the picture, you must send me the medium you would like it in. If you want it sent to you, P&P will be free. You can also collect it if you are local to avoid any damage if sent in the post.
There is no set date for this competition to close. It is literally until it hits £100. So the more you all enter, the quicker the winner can be chosen :)
Good luck to all those who enter and I look forward to seeing what the winning piece is!!