The brand new Lion King movie is scheduled to be released worldwide on July 19, 2019, which marks the 25th anniversary of the release of the original film. Wild Eye, in conjunction with Panthera, will be hosting an exclusive premiere of this exciting movie event in the interests of raising awareness of the plight of lions across the African continent. Whilst all tickets to attend the show on the evening have been sold out, you still have the opportunity to make a difference to Panthera's ongoing lion conservation initiatives.
Panthera is the only organization in the world devoted exclusively to the conservation of the world’s wild cats. Our team of leading biologists and law enforcement experts develop innovative strategies to address the dire threats facing cheetahs, jaguars, leopards, lions, pumas, snow leopards, and tigers. We are on the front lines, fighting to stop poaching, prevent conflict with people, conserve wild cat habitats, and reduce unsustainable legal hunting. These proven strategies don't just protect wild cats—they also protect their vast landscapes and the endless variety of life within them. These wild places are crucial to our planet’s health—and our own.
Win a Safari Experience the Great Migration and the Wild Eye Mara Camp
As a part of our effort to support Panthera and big cat conservation, Wild Eye will be running a competition where one person will win a 6 night / 7 day safari at the Wild Eye Mara Camp to experience the greatest wildlife spectacle on earth in 2020. By doing your part for big cat conservation and donating to Panthera your name will be entered into a lucky draw where the winner will be joining a Masai Mara Safari in 2020. For more on the Wild Eye Mara Camp and the amazing safari experience you could win watch the video below.
How To Enter
A minimum $50 donation will secure a single entry into the competition draw and any additional donations in $50 increments ($100, $150, etc.) will result in additional entries into the draw. In essence, the higher your donation, the greater the number of entries into the draw, the more you're doing for conservation and the greater your chances of winning a once in a lifetime offer to experience the Great Migration the Wild Eye way!
Donation and Competition Details
- A minimum $50 donation to Panthera will give you a single entry into the lucky draw. Every $50 donated thereafter, will result in additional draw entries.
- 100% of all proceeds will be donated to Panthera.
- Donations will be accepted up until 23:59pm on Wednesday 17 July 2019.
- The competition draw will take place after the premiere screening of the Lion King on Friday 19 July 2019.
- The winner will be randomly chosen by an automated name picker and will be announced on all Wild Eye social platforms.
- The lucky draw winner will win a 6 night / 7 day fully inclusive Masai Mara Great Migration safari in 2020 at the Wild Eye Mara Camp valued at USD 5,950.00. (T&Cs apply, and international flights excluded)
- The Masai Mara safari will take place during the 2020 peak migration season and will be based on availability at the Wild Eye Mara Camp.
The Lion King 2019