Last night on August 24th, family lost their just-recently-built home in a fire in Lahaina on Maui. They woke up to the smell of smoke with only enough time to grab the kids and get out of the house. They had nothing with them except the clothes on their backs and lost everything to the flames, including their puppy, Hina. We are so grateful that they have been unharmed, because material things can be replaced, but we need your help.
Any donation is much appreciated and will not go unnoticed. Please feel free to share with others. Mahalo!