US$60.00raised of $7,000.00 goal goal
No more donations are being accepted at this time. Please contact the campaign owner if you would like to discuss further funding opportunities
"The most generous of you is the person who gives to those from whom he has no hope of return” - Hussain Ibn Ali
Establishing Who is Hussain? Chapter in Malaysia to provide and support the under priviliged of Malaysia and those who are in need.
We need your help in order for us to continue with our effort to inspire and bring positive change regardless background, religion nor status. Help us to continue our mission of giving back to the community
Thank you ☺
Key Projects identified
1. Open Iftar - Organising an open air Iftar in the holy month of Ramadhan. Following the Sunnah of Rasulallah (SAW) on feeding people in the holy month.To allow people of all faiths to participate. This also allows those who cannot afford a decent meal to join without feeling embarassed. Target 1000 people.
2. Weekly Feeding the Homeless. Identifying key areas of high concentration of Homeless. Providing them a nice hot meal once a week if possible. Target is to eliminate hunger in a specific area.
3. Organising a free basic Medical camp for the under priviliged, including medical and social support and advice.
4. To give books and toys for the refugees, stateless, underprivileged and orphans children here in Malaysia in conjunction of World's Children Day.
5. Helping out and sending aid for our brothers and sisters in Yemen, Syria, Indonesia, Iraq and Palestine just to name few
6. Giving Free Legal Aid for Human Right related cases here in Malaysia
More projects will be considered such as providing clothing and essentials to homeless, stateless, refugees and orphans. Any suggestions and ideas welcome.
Who Is Hussain Armband
Who Is Hussain TShirt
Who Is Hussain Sweater
A Monthly Update from Who is Hussain Malaysia A seat to our Fundraising Annual Dinner
A Monthly Update from Who is Hussain Malaysia A seat to our Fundraising Annual Dinner A name on our Wall of Thinkmorality
No updates for this campaign just yet