SG$3,001.00raised of SG$12,000.00 goal goal
*update 29/07/2022 : job is completed, handed over the house to owner.
We are Caleb and Rachael from Smart Click Services Pte Ltd, a renovation and construction company. We are not NGO or a charity organization. We are here to reach out for your support and help to this underprivileged family. It came to our attention that this family need help, support and a home makeover.
With your gifts and donations, you provide the family with improved living conditions. For those who wants to contribute new home appliances, please call 8752 4452 or email [email protected]
We got to know her through a friend who is voluntarily helping disabled people. We have gone to their home and seen the unfortunate living conditions; thus, we would like to help what we can.
The following is a glimpse of the family's situations.
Cuiling is a 29-year-old girl with intellectual disabilities. She is also the sole caregiver of her disabled father.
Her mother passed away from cancer years ago. They survive on her monthly salary of $300.
Her house is in terrible condition. Cuiling has a mid-mild level of intellectual disability, diabetes and severe skin issues.
How will the funds be used?
To make Cuiling's home safer and more accessible, we will need $12,000. This will go towards:
- Disposal of existing old furniture.
- Vinyl flooring, rewiring & installation of fans/ lightings & painting/plastering of the whole house
- Customize kitchen cabinet wardrobe/cupboard & sink/tap.
- Providing fridge, TV, TV console, furniture and washing machine.
- Changing toilet pipes, toilet bowls, sink/tap and oilet doors
- Windows and window frame & general cleaning after renovation.
- Lodging. (we’ll be placing them in a hotel for when the day we do renovation)
We will also be sourcing furniture and appliance in kind to make their homes a better place.
Your support is deeply appreciated and important.
Job completedUpdate posted by Smart Click Services Pte Ltd at 08:53 am
Video Of Cuiling's House After Makeover*completed job and hand over to owner on 28 July 2022* Thank you to all who donated, Sook (donated bed, bed frames, TV console and sofa), Enid (donated TV), and all donors who donated cash. Cuiling is very satisfied and happy, and now enjoying staying