Watawanyiko wa Afrika
good day kind folk!
-every life matters-
Local campaign (uplifting destitute folk)
- we aim to further assist homeless folk living in the central business district (CBD) areas by firstly giving them shelter, food & clothes.
- we will be concentrating to further identify folk that can become active bread winners, not just for a salary but working towards owning their own micro businesses.
Southern Africa campaign (human & animal synergy)
- setting up & assisting rural communities with antivenom delivery and building of clinics & schools.
- education & identification to decrease interaction with venomous snakes.
- intervention to minimize snake bites (land workers & children suffer most)
- construct clinics for all medical emergencies including snake bites (an estimated 30 000 deaths per annum in Africa are caused by snake bite envenomation or related symptoms like anaphylaxis)
- purchasing EMS vehicles and equipment for patient transport, where some countries have a 3-5 hour response time for medical assistance (for example, Eswatini has a population of over 1.3 million people with only 12 functioning ambulances!)