Even though the winter is welcomed by the privileged wealthy people by colorful pashminas and festive moods, it brings a lot of sufferings to the poor people of our country. Quite sadly, many poor people in our country cannot afford to buy warm clothes for winter. In this scenario, women and children especially suffer more. For this reason, the next month of November, some of our friends took an initiative to reduce the sufferings of few of these people. A campaign was run in 1November to 29th of January, 2019 for this purpose. We also persuaded the staff and faculty of the department to donate their unused winter clothes and any amount of money they could generously give for this noble cause. After the collection period, the donated clothes were initially selected for distribution in the unprivileged areas, such as Kamalapur slum and Korail slum. On the 30th of January, 2019, eight of our friends Samiullah, Rabbi, Sajid, Nasif, Dayem, Sazza, Nayeem and Akash went to those areas for distributing the clothes. Among the donated clothes, they distributed about 70% in Kamalapur slum and the remaining 30% in Korail slum. Permission for distributing the clothes was taken initially from the local police. The local police also helped us distribute the clothes and prevented the crowd from creating a chaos. Apart from these, the collected money will be used soon to buy blankets for them. It was really a blissful moment for the students to bring a smile on their faces. This attempt might not alleviate all their problems, but may decrease their sufferings to a little extent.