I am pleased to be share the next chapter of my life in North of Africa – Atlas Mountains The mountain across Morocco, Algeria, and Tunisia.
As you know Africa has a lot of economic, social and political disparities between sexual genders. Women are often victims of some forms of abuse and violence or have been deprived of education
Additionally basic healthcare is not accessible to a lot of its population.
I will be working on:
- Women Empowerment– developing workshops to help women increase their skills, self-confidence and encourage them to be independent and generate income on their own,
- Healthcare - Conducting screenings and discussions in local schools to promote health activities and hygiene to the children.
Developing systems of managements of medicines stocks, adverse reactions, studying the prevalence of therapies with the medicines provided to the cure in the local public hospital. For that a close contact and training will be developed.
To ensure a successful project, I am collecting funds which will be used for:
- Computer for management and monitoring the the projects in healthcare field mentioned – 200€
- Essential medicines (vitamins, beta-lactamics antibiotics, antisepetics, first aid materials) – due to the limitations of legal transportation of medicines in the luggage the local team asked me to buy directly in the place. This is a way to contribute to the local economy, will be a win-win scenario – 100€
- Scholarship for children living in rural villages – Per 150/year a child can have access to a full year of education. This Grant includes (3 meals per day + uniforms + books + school material + transportation + fees for 10 extra tuitions if needed). The goal is to give 2 scholarships– one for a girl other for a boy – 300€
- Basic supplies for promotional healthcare activities (pens, pencils, notebooks, colored pencils, paint boxes, painting paper, educational toys, learning games ...) – 100€.
Please feel free to email me at [email protected] if you’d like to know more about the project.
Any contributions, no matter the size, would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you for your generosity in helping me to support others.
Don’t Forget, if you can’t donate, sharing is for free.Sincerly