On Thursday March 3, a fire started in my mothers home. We know now that it started in the chimney, and proceeded to go through the attic and consume her entire home. My mother and my step dad were not harmed. Tragically we lost our 4 fur babies in the fire. 😭Yesterday, we went to where her home once stood to try and salvage some of their personal items. We were able to find some family photos. Everything that was untouched by the fire fit into one grocery bag. It's so shocking to see how quickly one moment can change someone's life. Again, we are so grateful my mother and stepdad are safe. We want to do as much as possible to help out my mother and step dad.Please know any financial help at this point is greatly appreciated and will help them get back on their feet. Any donation for my our tragedy is extremely helpful, whether it be financial or simply sharing this link with your friends and family on Facebook or email, or by retweeting this
Thank you for your support and prayers.
I appreciate every single donation from the bottom of my heart and I’m am forever grateful to everyone and for god for giving my family a second chance at life.