Your Compassion will help Our Mission to prevent and cure health disorders in precious, fragile and delicate infant lives by our nonprofit charity IRS approved.
Vision & Mission
JasMics Foundation, Inc (JMF) is organized in Florida exclusively for charitable, educational and outreach purposes to benefit individuals and families, especially infants healthcare. As inspired by the critical real life threatening ordeal of our survivor-advocate, JMF core mission is to improve survival of precious, fragile and delicate infant lives through preventive and supportive programs for microcolon and other disorders. For this worthy cause, JMF urgently needs funds to enable the charity startup business operations to achieve the mission objective free service programs by embarking on this effective grass-roots fundraising campaign:
- Prevention - Educate expecting mothers and community healthcare providers with information on the risks and resources available to proactively help reduce the potential of microcolon and other disorders in precious infant lives at birth. This emphasizes urging expecting mothers to follow the directions from community healthcare providers during prenatal care as vital for the baby's survival sake to reduce the risks of the infant enduring painful suffering in a Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU, incubator helping hand touch as pictured above) early in life despite the dedicated efforts of the hospital staff.
- Support - As possible assist infants suffering from microcolon and other disorders with interim subsidies for basic living needs including food, accommodation, medication, transportation, visitation, communication, compassion, inspiration, in-sighting, counseling, comforting, hoping, coping, cheering, etc. Every parent desires such goodwill when a child needs vital care. This complements our preventive objective to support the families in such challenging difficult situations.
Microcolon Is A Disorder In Which Intestinal Contents Are Not Passed Into The Colon During Gestation In Infants Possibly Caused By Obstruction, Etc. The Condition Is An Abnormal Development Of A Section Of The Colon And Is Potentially Fatal After Third Day Of Birth. Also, If Found Early Requires Costly Life Saving Surgery Expense And Devastating Emotional Drain As The Baby Clings To Precious, Fragile And Delicate Life In Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU, incubator helping hand touch as pictured above). A Visit To Such Facility Is Very Moving For Action To Lessen Pains Of Infants As In Our Mission Imagining That Such Innocents Should Never Endure Any Preventable Ordeals At Least.
Inspiration To All
Our charming survivor-advocate is now thriving and will mark her second birthday this April to coincide with the next checkup of the effects of her life saving surgery. She is into habits of kids her age and likes to sing and dance too; abilities she can use to give hope, comfort, cheer up and inspire infants and families enduring her earlier ordeal.
What We Need & What You Get
For such an amazing difference above to ensue we urge you to help make similar modern miracle possible. Collaborate with us by considering a donation to JMF. Please note below is how your donated dollars will go directly to benefit the needs of the precious, fragile and delicate infant lives. To ensure transparency, below are estimated annual costs for operating JMF. The operation is on a tight $94,500 budget constraint with projected 14% annual growth to $106,500 and stringent cost control. We have included the Gogetfunding fees for our $114,600 adjusted goal target request.
including education, fundraising and other operational costs
- Fundraising services including promotions and other expenses for travel, parking, communications/phones, printing, mailing, etc.
- Professional services including legal and accounting, hire an executive director to manage operations, hire and train other staff as education event planner/fundraising coordinator and counselor/comforter as employees and/or contractors.
- Facility expenses including rent, utilities, website maintenance, etc.
- Other personnel are volunteers who may receive reasonable business expense reimbursement only.
including distribution of any surplus after completing preventive program above
- Assistance to outreach patrons (infants and families) within limits including: basic needs provision, transportation, partial hospital bills payment, hotel accommodation and meal for family near hospital, travel, etc.
- Assistance to outreach partners (community healthcare providers) within limits including: payments for operational costs not made by our patrons above.
Impact & Funds Management
Thus this enhances our fundraising to enable our mission outreach preventive and supportive programs above. So, kindly donate generously any amount as much as possible to fund our operations being supplemented by the board contributions in the interim. Again, please note that JMF is a tax exempt nonprofit charity organization approved by the IRS and FL, hence, your donation here for the worthy cause is tax deductible in the USA. Also, reach out your loving and caring hand and touch and get the intangible but good satisfaction of helping in the worthy cause to save precious, fragile and delicate infant lives as the next generation to advance humanity. So, please kindly donate generously any amount as much as possible to fund our operations. JMF organization and financial management are governed strictly by the IRS 501c3 regulations and the records are available at the IRS nonprofits search site too.
Other Ways You Can Help
Also, you can contribute by volunteering your time too. Please refer to our contact information.
We appreciate your interest in sponsoring and championing the JMF worthy cause, and look forward to your partnership to achieve the mission.
Yours Truly, JMF Board (volunteers)