Save Asia’s Club Culture from Home
Music communities all over the world are facing one of the biggest challenges in history — clubs have been shuttered and festivals banned. In an effort to curb the spread of COVID-19, the music industry — which usually thrives in nightclubs and at live events — is effectively no more. In Asia alone, thousands of artists and music industry employees have been left without work and the venues, clubs, festivals, club nights and parties that define Asia’s music community are on the brink of extinction, with many of them getting no support from the government.
As a reaction to the closing of all Asias clubs and to the rest of the world being in quarantine, several asian countries are showing its support and solidarity by bringing the biggest possible digital club to your home with the aim of collecting funds for clubs, organizations and night workers in need.
Together with ClubbingTV, ARTE Concert, Clubcommission Berlin, Mixmag Asia & Homeaway Agency,
United We Stream Asia will broadcast from inside clubs across Asia to
the world, showcasing the entire range and diversity of club culture in
Asia on one channel to raise awareness surrounding the many facets of
the current climate.
In difficult times like this Asia’s Club scene needs your support in order to keep building the scene for a better future. United We Stream Asia will only work if indeed there is a commitment to uniting in our efforts for recovery.
With your Contribution to the fundraising we will support bars, clubs, venues, performers, freelancers and cultural organisations in need across Asia. All income from the stream will go directly to a relief fund with 8% going to a regional charity organisations. In the first month, this will be split down the middle and go to the Blue Dragon children's foundation Vietnam and Scholars of Sustenance in Thailand and Indonesia.The application and distribution of the remaining 92% of funds underlay a catalog of criteria, which will be examined by an independent jury of local Culture and Night Time Economy leaders.
Singapore based Homeaway Agency recognized the value United We Stream could bring to Asia’s night time economy and culture industry, and are backing the project through their vast networks with the help of many local partners
for more informations on how to apply or to support directly please visit