Who we are:
- Brent Bogan has been a classroom educator for close to a decade. He has a Bachelor of Science degree in Geosciences, a Master of Education degree in Education Administration, and an Education Specialist degree with an emphasis in Curriculum & Instruction.
- Matthew Ogles' students have consistently had some of the highest growth margins on state standardized tests in Tennessee. He has a Bachelor of Arts degree in History and a Master of Education degree in Education Administration.
- Our goal is to organize inexpensive workshops across America to help teachers with unique classroom management techniques and assessment methods. Through stories involving personal experiences, musical comedy, and high energy presentations that get teachers actively involved, Bogan & Ogles will convey effective methods that have proven successful in their classroom, as well as teachers who have used their strategies. Teacher retention is at an all time low. One of the leading causes of teachers leaving the classroom is due to a lack in classroom management. Bogan & Ogles have had great success in managing student behavior through both intrinsic and extrinsic rewards, as well as other unconventional methods. There are so many teachers who are knowledgeable and have the heart of a teacher but lack the ability to maintain a classroom environment that's conducive to learning due to a lack of being able to manage student behavior.
What your contribution will help us achieve:
- Your generous and meaningful contribution will allow teachers to learn invaluable information which will help them maintain a positive and effective learning environment for the students. When students boost their academic achievement and understanding of the subjects being taught, it will essentially better our future generations. Universities teach traditional methods of classroom management but additional resources are necessary in order to successful educate today's modern day students. If traditional methods are so successful, then why do so many knowledgeable and caring teachers leave the profession due to a lack of being able to manage their students? Many other workshops on classroom management charge well in excess of $200 per teacher and usually just emphasize the same methodology that's taught in universities. We want to slice this price by 50 to 75% off of the others. Teachers can take their valuable information that they learn from our workshops and share with their faculty when they return home. We cannot wait to share our methods with the teachers of America and with your help, we can start this journey of helping teachers to help our students.
We thank you for your time and no contribution is too small.
What We Need & What You Get
- Travel expenses
- Marketing materials to send to schools
- Electronic media to engage teachers
- Materials for teachers.
- We need this seed money to help us get on the road to spread our successful, yet unconventional methods of maintaining a positive learning environment to teachers across America. This money will go towards major expenses, such as fuel, electronic equipment required for our electrifying education workshops, postage fees, marketing materials to send to schools. We want to kick off our workshops in a major city such as New York City, Dallas, Chicago, or Orlando, where we can help a large population of teachers. We have already put our own funds into starting this venture but we need your help to get this exciting endeavor on the road.
- We sincerely thank you for considering a contribution and although we cannot thank you in person, we can offer some perks. Please read the different perks available on the right hand side of the screen.
- If we don't reach our goal, we will have to continue to host our workshops locally and isolating ourselves to our local area teachers will delay our ability to spread our successful teaching strategies to teachers in other areas of the United States.
- When we help knowledgeable teachers deal with difficult students, their students will also be positively affected as a result. Those same students will be better prepared for college or vocational training and in turn, society will have more well-mannered, independent thinking, ambitious citizens.
Other Ways You Can Help
If you cannot help financially, you could help by spreading this concept to others who may be able to help us fund this dream to provide new and refreshing techniques to teachers.
- Pleae help us make some noise and spread this campaign to your family, friends, and neighbors using the Indiegogo share tools.