Topic address by the project
To make the youth interested in international affairs and to make the youth aware of how international affairs are conducted.
The country has lost a lot over the years due to the weaknesses of the Sri Lankan delegation and ministers in addressing the United Nations. It is clear that the situation of Sri Lanka has deteriorated due to the below mentioned reasons that made by state representation in United Nations.
- Lack of proper personality.
- Lack of study of subject matter and lack of knowledge about it.
- Lack of knowledge of the agents to address.
- Not explaining the purpose of the speech.
- Failure to disclose facts.
- Failure to gain attention and to win trust.
It is imperative that we present the appropriate representatives to represent Sri Lanka before the international community, overcoming the weaknesses mentioned above.
Aim of the project
To encourage the youth to increase the impression of their own country before international arena.