Our 3 year old Tamaskan dog, Ulric, had chewed and swallowed pieces of a towel. This was not known that he had swallowed some till he had thrown up some the next morning. Later that day, he threw up a couple more and showed signs of discomfort and lethargy. He was then rushed to our Emergency Vet where at first they said he should be clear and gave him some antibiotics. The next night, he lost his appetite and was rushed again to the Emergency Vet. After giving him some Barium and running a series of X-rays, it became evident he still had some in him and surgery was necessary on his stomach and intestine.
He is out of surgery and recovering. We have applied for Care Credit to help out as we did not have enough to pay, due to finacial hardships earlier this year, for it all which they required full pay when he is picked up. The payments are going to be steep and my husband and I would greatly appreciate any help you can offer in defraying costs. Thanks and God bless.
Now that we finally got all of the recipts together, we were able to add up the costs that we were charged for. We thank everyone so much who has contributed to our fund. Ulric is recovering very well so far.