My time in Ugandan is coming to an end. I am hoping to do many things in the time I have left here. The need for support both at the school I work at and amongst the children I have met is extreme. On top of this I have exhausted my own funds on unexpectd medical treatments. This is money that I would have used to facilitate the work I am doing here. I am doing one last fundraising campaign during this trip. My goal is to be able to do the following with the money raised.
1. Continue to provide the teachers with one additional nutritious meal a week this term.
2. Help sponsor one kids school fees and/or food for this upcoming term.
3. Provide the kids that live near me another group meal.
4. Pay for any urgent medical issues on the children I am working with. Cases like the little boy with a cureable disease who was in danger of loosing his foot cannot be overlooked.
5. General transportation as I travel for my volunteer work.
I appreciate all the help that I have recieved so far and I want everyone to know I have been working tirelessly to do everything I can to make my time here worthwhile. I am adding incentives which allow you to recieve a gift with a donation of a certain amount for this campaign. All items are made locally in Uganda by craft workers.
Webale (thank you),