Tuition funding

  • £0.00
    raised of £2,000.00 goal
0% Funded
0 Donors
Help this ongoing fundraising campaign by making a donation and spreading the word.
Show more
Show less

Hi my name is Christopher . a undergraduate student from UCT , I am very focused and persistent I decided to put my pride aside and ask for financial help at once .

Technically this is my third year as a EE student but I had financial difficulties along the way . nearly 30% of my tuition fee is covered by Bursaries then the rest 70% have include Residence fees , study equipment , books and the list goes on.

I work during weekends and some days I waitress and do some Gigs and to be super honest working and studying is no child's play but I have got the hang of it by now. My student debt currently stands at R30 000 (approximately £1500)

Any amount will go a long way . I truly appreciate your generosity and love thank you very much . I hope your good deed brings blessings upon blessings to your life.

Organizer

  • Christian Smith
  •  
  • Campaign Owner

No updates for this campaign just yet

Followers

0 followers
No Followers Just Yet...

Support Campaigns

campaigns

Create a support campaign in seconds!

Support campaigns allow you to get your own fundraising page dedicated to 'Tuition funding'

You'll have your own unique link that you can share, and all funds raised will go directly to 'Tuition funding'. It's the ultimate way to show your support!

Create support campaign
£0.00
raised of £2,000.00 goal
0% Funded
0 Donors

Help this ongoing fundraising campaign by making a donation and spreading the word.

Not Ready to Donate?

Did you know a 10 second Facebook share raises an average of £25?

Share on Facebook